A leading central London -based private healthcare company is looking for a highly organised and versatile Recruitment & HR Manager to manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle for their organisation. This is a highly responsible role where you will handle the recruitment needs, sourcing and hiring different levels of staff, and ensuring seamless operations. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the workforce by attracting, onboarding, and supporting employees. This role will also cover HR administration, playing a crucial role in supporting the HR team.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the recruitment and onboarding process, identifying staffing needs and developing job descriptions
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment needs from job posting to offer negotiation
- Support in the coordination of induction sessions and training programmes
- Maintain employee records, and handle day-to-day HR tasks
- Administer and manage procedures and compliance with employment laws
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Generate recruitment reports and analytics to support management decision-making
- Lead on the apprenticeship scheme and support enrolment onto the programme
We are looking for a confident and highly organised individual, educated to degree level or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, or a related field, and ideally qualified to CIPD level 5 or above. You will have proven experience in full-cycle recruitment and HR Administration, along with a solid working knowledge of the right to work and awareness of vis and sponsorship. A strong grasp of employment laws and regulations is required as is the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion. You will be a confident individual with great interpersonal, communication and writing skills and strong problem skills. Familiarity with diversity and inclusion best practices is essential.
This is a highly autonomous role with lots of scope to progress. For further information please get in touch by sending your CV and a short cover note to: email@example.com