Our client, a leading healthcare publisher, requires a Regional Sales Manager for France based out of Paris. You will manage and develop business in the assigned sales territory and drive the key accounts to C level customers.
- Maximizing renewal sales and achieving increased account penetration with existing clients in the academic, medical, government and corporate sectors in the designated region.
- Identifying new opportunities with new customers within your assigned region.
- Inputting all of the sales opportunities into the supplied CRM Tool – to develop and manage your regional sales pipeline to ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintaining agreed sales activity targets for face to face calls and strategic phone calls on a monthly basis.
- Developing strategic relationships with key accounts including clinical staff, senior hospital management, senior librarians, academic faculty as well as other influencers in the sales process.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports detailing sales projections, pipeline and activity levels.
- Prepare and implement territory and key account plans in and work within assigned travel budgets.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings and industry events as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong track record with a number of proven years sales experience in both account management and new business – ideally gained from selling in the library / information market.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience negotiating complex sales including consortia and government tenders.
- Comfortable establishing contact and selling to all levels in the organization including physicians, medical librarians and senior figures.
- Willing and able to travel extensively within the territory as well as International company meetings.
- Able to think outside the box and confident in expressing ideas.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build rapport with people easily, at any level, and develop long term relationships.
- Well organized and with a strong attention to detail.
- A team player, able to work autonomously as and when required
- Strong knowledge of, and understanding, of a CRM system e.g. Salesforce.com – or similar
- Confident presenting to a diverse audience
- Excellent IT skills
Or email: James@morganhealey.com
Referrals: We will reward you with GBP500.00 if you know the perfect candidate for this position and our client hires them. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org