We have an incredible opportunity within the journals team of a leading global academic publisher, looking to appoint a Research Integrity and Inclusion Manager to lead on strategic objectives around publication ethics and publishing practices. This is a pivotal role to ensuring the highest standards of transparency, integrity and inclusion are achieved in the journals publishing program.
- Manage the resolution of publication ethics cases for journals, advising the Editorial, Legal and Peer Review teams on best practices to handle complex cases
- Playing a key role in the DEI publishing practices
- Developing company policies and processes on ethics for research and publication practices
- Working closely with the Editorial team to turn strategic objectives on publication ethics into action plans, in line with industry best practice
- Acting as expert advisor for DEI taskforce on queries related to journals publication ethics
We are looking for a candidate who will know the ins and outs of pre and post-publication ethics, and who will be able to advise and implement industry best practice. They might come from a research background or have worked in journal publishing before, and able to demonstrate really good project management, stakeholder management, and communication skills.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.