We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Researcher who has some non-fiction writing experience to work on a book-length humanities projects and online archives. This position will suit a candidate with an interest Belle Epoque, particularly those untold stories which deserve a wider audience.
This is a permanent part-time (3 days a week) position working in an office based in North London.
- Work on a collaborative research project with international museums and estates
- Work closely with a collector and philanthropist on the non-fiction projects
- Conduct sophisticated research skills using varied resources
- Visit libraries on a regular basis and research information online
Experience / skills required:
- Outstanding understanding and/or qualification in humanities
- Knowledge of French language is preferable
- Demonstrable research skills
- Proven non-fiction writing experience (to length 10,000 words upwards)
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.