Do you have some work/internship experience in the Rights department of a publisher? Would you like to start your Rights career at an independent trade publisher? This is a permanent full-time role based in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the Head of Rights in selling publications rights across territories
- Provide admin support incl. dealing with queries, invoicing, maintaining databases, etc.
- Maintain and build customer and market knowledge
- Attend book fairs and contribute to writing and producing sales material
What you’ll have:
- Some Rights, Marketing or Sales work/internship experience in publishing
- Good time-management with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with a good attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible attitude, able to show initiative and solve problems
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.