Do you have international rights/sales experience in publishing? Would you like to step up in a strategic Rights Manager role and join a well-loved trade publisher? This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen. Please note this role is a maternity cover contract based in London, starting remotely initially.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan strategy to maximise rights sales turnover and achieve targets
- Develop new business partnerships and provide high standard customer service
- Produce monthly rights sales reports
- Prepare sales materials
What you’ll have:
- Experience in international sales/ foreign rights in publishing
- Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Driven and results orientated approach
- Willing to travel internationally (when possible), a foreign language is a bonus
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.