Are you an experienced royalty/rights processing professional based in Essex? One of the world's leading publishers is looking to recruit an experienced Rights Revenue Manager to join their busy Royalty Services team reporting to the Head of Royalties. The ideal candidate will have proven management experience within a large royalty department or as sales ledger/management.
You will have experience in:
* Interpreting contractual information and income processing
* Maintaining and updating processes
* Producing Royalty reports
* Working with managers to ensure accounting is accurate
* Performance reviews for staff
* Ad hoc analysis and reporting
Essential attributes include:
* Experience of using SAP and advanced Excel skills
* An analytical mind, excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* First-rate communication and interpersonal skills
An understanding of royalties applied to books would also be a distinct advantage for this position. This is a brilliant opportunity for a solutions-focused individual!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.