Are you a skilled negotiator with solid rights/permissions experience within publishing? Do you enjoy building relationships with contacts and seeing negotiations through? An international publisher is looking for an experienced Rights Specialist to support publishing requests for customisation of products, licensing of digital rights, creation of site licences, etc. This is a permanent full-time position that could be based in London or Essex and offering flexible home-working in the long term.
What you’ll be doing:
- Negotiate and draft new contracts for dedicated list and partner deals
- Negotiate additional rights where needed, such as audio and digital
- Ensure contracts remain up-to-date renewing rights where needed
- Process permission requests where photos and other assets appear in content
What you’ll have:
- Solid rights/permissions experience within publishing is required
- Understanding/knowledge of contracts, intellectual property and copyright
- Proven track record of negotiating rights with authors, agents, publishers or estates
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to create strong relationships
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.