Are you a confident self-starter with credit control/accounts experience ready to take on a diverse royalties assistant role? Do you have some experience within publishing? Joining a world leading literary agency in London you will assist the accounts team in chasing up royalties, checking royalty data and batching royalties to client’s ledgers. This is a full time role to start ASAP with the successful candidate being trained up and covering two other main accounts roles in the long term.
Royalties Assistant Key duties:
- Chase up overdue UK/English language royalties and run reports
- Batching of royalties to client’s ledgers
- Assist in entering/checking royalty data onto the database
- Prepare foreign cheques to be sent to bank and subsequent batching
- Chase for information on payments that remain unidentified
- Posting book purchases/other recharges
- Review/writing back of unpresented cheques
- Review of ledgers balances, accounts on hold, suspense account and holding suspense account
- Assist account team with general company accounting or client accounting related duties
- Provide holiday cover when required
Royalties Assistant Experience / skills required:
- Experience in a credit control/accounts role, ideally in publishing or a literary agency
- Familiarity with databases, ideally Bradbury Philips and excellent Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Organised, proactive and able to prioritise efficiently
- A sharp eye for detail and confident managing a high volume of work
- A flexible self-starter who is able to support a busy team without a lot of supervision
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to email@example.com
Contact: Novia Kingshott
Tel: 020 3 574 4421
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.