This is a great opportunity for an organised individual with excellent communication and customer service skills! You will be joining the Oxfordshire-based Royalties team of an international book publisher. The successful candidate will have office experience and an understanding of how to apply VAT. Please note that this is for a fixed-term contract until the end of 2021.
- Organise and maintain filling for the Royalties department
- Update the database
- Handle cheque requisitions, VAT invoicing, tax form requests, etc.
- Prepare and set-up contracts
- Run royalties payments
Experience / skills required:
- Some office experience is required
- IT proficient with a keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Solid organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and take ownership of the role
- Approachable, with great communication and customer service skills
- Self-starter and a team player, able to deal with stakeholders at all levels