Are you looking for your first role in publishing? Are you organised, with excellent communication and customer service skills? We are looking for 2 Royalties Assistant the Oxford-based Royalties team of an international book publisher. The successful candidates will have some office experience and an understanding of how to apply VAT. Please note that these roles are for 6-month fixed-term contracts offering 2 days a week working from home from September.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organise and maintain filling for the Royalties department
- Handle cheque requisitions, VAT invoicing, tax form requests, etc.
- Prepare and set-up contracts
- Run royalties payments
What you’ll have:
- Some office experience is required
- IT proficient with a keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- Solid organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and take ownership of the role
- Approachable, with great communication and customer service skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.