We have a super opportunity with a successful distributor of large print and audio books to oversee and lead the Royalties function at their Oxford based offices. This is a new role and will be a 12 month fixed term contract and will be responsible for a team of two staff.
The Royalties Manager will be responsible for the payment of advances and royalties, the administration of sub-rights income and the production of Royalty statements.
This is a key role for the team and will require an end-to-end process driven approach, whilst working closely with internal departments to ensure royalty payments are made on time.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the whole Royalties function and managing a small team
- Creating and implementing process changes
- Being a key member of the implementation team for a new Royalties system, migrating systems into one centralised database
- Maintaining the Royalty system; improving controls, processes and efficiencies
- Managing statement preparation
- Checking sub-rights statements and debt management
- Maintaining strong author/agent relationships
This is a superb opportunity to bring your Royalties experience to a highly respected publishing organisation and the successful person will have experience of Royalties, either within the Book/Audio publishing or music industry and will have a good understanding of complex contracts and data management. You will have the ability to manage a small team with strong communication, analytical and organisation skills, with high attention to detail.
This role also has the opportunity to be based at their Leicester offices.
In return our client offers an attractive salary and good company benefits.
For further details please send your CV and salary expectations.