We have a lovely role working for a fantastic award-winning trade publisher, as a Sales Admin Assistant. This role is a fixed term contract until end of March and will provide administrative support to the Trade Marketing team and wider UK Sales Team. Based in their lovely new London offices the company offers flexible working arrangements where you can work from home three days a week and two days in the office. This role would suit someone who has some office experience and is looking to gain more experience within administration.
Some of the key responsibilities will involve:
- Assisting with signed stock and special editions for retailers, e.g., organising couriers, sending out bookplates to authors etc.
- Assisting with mailings to booksellers and buyers and answering emails and recording requests from booksellers
- Assisting with retailer presentations and admin support for independent bookshops and sales representatives
- Admin support with the children’s booklist and assisting at company events
- Organising and scheduling meetings and ad hoc support
This is a fixed term contract where you will develop your admin skills. The successful person will ideally have some administration and office experience and good experience with MS Office. You will have great communication and organisation skills with sound attention to detail, and a pro-active approach to your work. An interest in books and publishing would be a distinct advantage.
This role is available immediately and if you would like to learn more, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations, as well as your availability.