A leading academic publisher is looking for an organised and efficient sales administrator to support a busy science journals sales team. This is a permanent position based in their central London offices.
- General admin support for the team
- Database management
- Invoicing: processing invoicing and payment queries, raise invoices, track credit notes and send requests to finance
- Follow up on reprint order logistics, place orders and coordinating proofing between client and printers
- Advertising support: chasing advertising artwork from clients and uploading onto the system
- Marketing sales support
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel
- Problem-solving, working on own initiative
- Well organized, ability to multi task
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Tel: 020 7034 7922
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.