We have an amazing opportunity for a Sales / Rights professional to join one of the world-leading publishers of audio-books and digital media. Our client is looking for a hard-working and very efficient Sales and Acquisitions Manager to join their growing team. This role can be completely remote, with the occasional need to travel to their Berkshire office.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a can do approach to acquisitions, who has the passion, drive and strong negotiation skills to buying and selling across Audio / Digital. You will be an expert at building relationships that deliver results and have market awareness across the publishing and rights industry.
- Managing relationships with key agents, content providers and publishers across the globe
- Continuing to build and nurture relationships with their exclusive publishing partners
- Using your expertise and knowledge to hunt down the best and most relevant titles for both the trade and library marketplaces
- Impressively presenting and pitching their business, their brand and their core values
- Assessing manuscripts for the best titles
- Negotiating commercial terms at a high level
- Closing international deals on titles from the world's best authors
- Maintaining, managing, and continuing to grow the whole publishing list
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for that next step in your Sales/Rights career. Please get in touch if you have a track record of selling, with an eye for best selling authors and you love to be a part of fast paced and successful team.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.