We have a fantastic opportunity to join a London publisher of high-quality fiction and non-fiction titles as a Sales & Marketing Assistant!
Reporting to Director of Sales and Marketing Manage, this person will be responsible for supporting the in-house Sales team, as well as the sales representatives, and develop creative marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate the publisher's social media accounts and create engaging content for their social media channels and e-mail blasts
- Produce sales materials, including information sheets, reports, spreadsheets and customised material for clients
- Research new sales opportunities and outlets
- Attend Sales and Marketing meetings
- Assisting with the organisation of conferences, exhibitions and author events
This is a very dynamic role that requires creativity, passion and a proactive attitude. The ideal candidate will be a great team player, with good organisation skills and a good eye for detail. Knowledge of Excel will be a definite bonus, as well as creative marketing software like InDesign, Canva, Mailchimp and social media tools.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.