A brilliant subscription publishing organisation based in Central London are looking for a Marketing and Sales Executive to join their friendly and supportive team! Our client partners with global publishers to provide digital content to libraries around the world. They offer a competitive salary, excellent training and development and hybrid working (2 days per week in the London office).
As Marketing and Sales Executive your main remit will be to help to promote the use of the platform by publishers and manage existing accounts. Responsibilities include (amongst others):
- Account management, maximising the performance and engagement of existing clients
- Creating marketing campaigns across digital marketing channels including social media, newsletters and blogs
- Developing and communicating an understanding of customer requirements
- Creating original content to further engage publisher clients and institutional and consumer users
- Developing regular marketing e-mails and distributing via the in-house database
- Attending industry events and conferences and feeding back insight
- Assisting with the PR strategy through research and writing press releases
The ideal Marketing and Sales Executive will have excellent communications skills - both written and verbal and be confident working independently. You will have proven marketing experience, ideally within the magazine sector and have an understanding of how magazine publishing works, as well as how these are marketed. You will be highly organised and have a strong ability to initiate projects and see them through to completion. An interest in technology and the provision of digital content, as well as experience in a sales or marketing role in magazine publishing, would be highly valuable! To find out more about this lovely new role, get in touch ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.