We have a new position for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join an independent performing arts publisher in London. You will lead the Sales and Marketing team to develop strategy and monitor sales growth. This is an excellent opportunity for an inspiring sales leader who has with an interest in theatre and drama.
- Devise and implement sales and marketing strategies
- Manage external sales agents internationally and ensure sales targets are met
- Negotiate prices and quantities with theatres and production companies
- Line manage a team of three under the Sales and Marketing department
- Research and seek out new sales channels
Experience / skills required:
- Solid background in UK sales and marketing environment
- Proven line management experience
- Experience in working with overseas sales agents
- Knowledge of international markets will be a plus
- Sound negotiation skills and excellent communication and leadership skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.