We are looking for a Sales Assistant with excellent organisational skills to work in our fast-paced UK Adult Sales division. The role will involve providing support for the Key Accounts team and Area Sales Managers and performing general administrative tasks for the department. The applicant should be enthusiastic, hard-working, good at multi-tasking and able to use their initiative.
- Completion of Key Account New Line Forms/Submissions grids
- Creating presentations and running figures for Key Account retailer meetings
- Maintaining the Promotional Spend grids
- Monitoring general inboxes/managing general enquiries
- Liaising with our distributor re invoice issues/late deliveries etc.
- Preparing bi-monthly sales kits/order forms and communicating publication date changes to Area Sales Managers
- Ad hoc sales figures requests
- In-house and external author signings
- Creating and maintaining a range of sales reports such as TCM trackers
- Catalogue/sample/AI/jacket requests
- Processing author and customer orders, returns and invoices
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Experience in multi-tasking and prioritising a heavy work-load
- Excellent communicator who is confident dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to adapt and react quickly to change
- PC literate including good working knowledge of Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- A passion for books!
- Working knowledge of Biblio, Nielsen, Midas, Cognos and Vista an advantage
The role is a full-time permanent position, based at Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP. As well as a fantastic opportunity to join a global award-winning organization, Bloomsbury offers competitive benefits and generous staff discounts.
To apply, please email your CV, a covering letter detailing how you meet the requirements outlined above for this role, and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Please note in the subject line: Sales Assistant, AT&SI BM 2608.
The closing date for applications is Monday 26th August, 2019.