Do you have consultative sales experience and a technical edge? Are you a Spanish or French speaker with a supportive and collaborative attitude? Then this role is right up your street! Based remotely, you will join the pioneering and agile team of an international academic publisher, and support and implement a growth strategy for their library business and partnerships in the European market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive new business in European market, building relationships with library partners
- Deliver best-practice account management and customer care
- Maintain forecasts and useful statistical information, tracking ROI and KPI
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and markets, helping to identify new product opportunities
What you’ll have:
- Consultative sales experience, growing business and hitting targets
- Experience selling to libraries within academic publishing or selling software/technical products
- Proficiency in Spanish of French
- Proactive, resilient and collaborative approach to work, with great customer service skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.