Do you have admin experience in a publishing organisation and are looking for the next role?
We are working with a very prestigious academic publisher based in London who are looking to hire a Sales Data and Inventory Executive to provide support to various publishing teams.
This client offers hybrid working with 3 days a week in a gorgeous office in Central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring data integrity and troubleshooting data issues
- Planning and scheduling departmental meetings, taking meetings and overseeing follow up action points
- Supporting the planning and attendance of sales conference
- Liaising with partner publishers on bibliographic data and other data issues
- Undertaking regular checks with Amazon to monitor inventory levels and ensure orders are in place
- Running sales reports utilising Nielsen Bookscan
The successful candidate will show excellent administrative and organisational skills, and a good understanding of sales operations and processes. You will be a confident user of Excel and show meticulous attention to detail. Although not an essential requirement, experience with ONIX or sales data management systems is beneficial.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.