Sales Director | Academic | London. A brilliant new senior sales position has become available to manage a new sales team responsible for driving the sales operation and implement the sales strategy for this globally recognised academic publishing company.
The Sales Director will manage sales of the company’s branded products to the higher education sector globally and will explore the potential for new business opportunities at the most senior levels to a wide range of external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strategy which extends the development of our sales growth
- Create a global and regional sales strategy
- Be an active and contributing member of the senior management team.
- Work closely with colleagues to develop product, feedback market insight and to drive the overall strategy of the business
- Create a focused training plan for the sales team .
You will have the experience to effectively manage a high volume, complex workload and will have demonstrable experience of managing and motivating a busy sales team. Your experience of selling online resources will be important as will be your skills in selling and managing internationally. The Sales Director will work closely with senior colleagues in preparing and managing the annual sales revenue and overheads budgets.
If you are excited by this challenge get in touch for further details and a job description!
For further details contact Donald Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications will be prioritised.