Do you have a passion for B2B sales and are looking for a new exciting role in publishing? A scientific charity publisher based in Cambridge is recruiting for a Sales Executive to develop new business opportunities and drive forward their Read & Publish agreements.
The role offers hybrid working with 2 days a week in the office.
- Developing good knowledge of Read & Publish sales and of the academic market
- Promoting R&P agreements to international customers, including institutions and consortia
- Developing strong client relationships to ensure business renewal and growth
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing colleagues to generate marketing collateral
- Travelling to meet with clients and attend relevant conferences and events
The ideal candidate will have a B2B sales background, preferably within publishing, and possess strong negotiation and client management skills.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.