Are you a strong administrator in publishing looking for your next step in publishing sales? A leading trade publisher in London is looking for a Sales Executive. You will work in their busy and friendly Global (UK/Export)sales team to provide sales operational support. There is also the opportunity to manage a small number of your own customer accounts. This is a full time permanent role with the opportunity to work from home up to 3 days a week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for administration and operational support to the team
- Create customer presentations, sales materials and organise and attend sales meetings
- Run sales reports, manage customer orders, liaising with their customers and their warehouse directly
- Manage relationships with colleagues across the business
What you’ll have:
- Strong organisational and administration skills, ideally with some experience in publishing (ie as a Sales Assistant)
- Excellent customer service skills and communications skills
- A quick learner who can pick up new systems quickly and has working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to manage a varied workload and work to deadlines
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org on 0203 574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.