A STM publisher in London is looking for a bright and dynamic candidate with an excellent telephone manner to engage their customers. You will be promoting their academic products and events to key stakeholders at institutions. This role is set to be a six months contract, with potential to extend.
- Work as an inside sales team member and generating leads through calling, emails and LinkedIn
- Create product awareness within assigned territory by building relationships with customers
- Coordinate with regional managers and generate sales leads at your territory
- Work against targets and KPI
Experience / skills required:
- A degree in scientific subject will be a plus
- Previous experience working in sales will be advantageous
- Tech savvy with experience working with CRM system
- Excellent customer service and highly organised
- Self-motivated and committed team player
- For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.