A leading academic publisher is looking for a Sales Executive to join their friendly and energetic team in London. This role will provide you the opportunity to support with administrative and operational tasks, manage regional UK key universities’ accounts and generate new potential customers. It is for a candidate who has passion for higher education and publishing.
- Manage a range of regional key accounts and nurture the relationships
- Maintain customer data records in Salesforce
- Research and identify potential opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Attend conferences and visit collaborating universities
- Promote a range of online courses to academic institutions across the UK and Ireland
Experience / skills required:
- A passion for publishing with an understanding of the higher education system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven and proactive, with a collaborative and target driven approach
- Solid IT, especially with Microsoft Suite, and numerical skills
- Previous sales/admin experience within publishing will be a plus
Applicants ASAP please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.