A market-leading publisher has a lovely role for someone who has a passion for learning and who enjoys generating new business and building strong relationships with customers. This role will involve working with a portfolio of academic institutions throughout the South West and South of England, although the role will be office based and not field based.
This role is a maternity cover for 9-12 months and would suit a sales oriented individual who is keen to develop their sales experience, or maybe someone who is looking to develop sales experience in a publishing environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting sales and renewals targets
- Managing a strong portfolio of customers
- Working with colleagues to ensure relevant opportunities are shared
- Analyse sales figures , run reports, communicate with colleagues in the sales, marketing and editorial departments on a daily basis
- Work with CRM systems
- Working on sales for print and digital content
- Liaise with field sales reps
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- A proven track record in a sales/customer service environment
- Will be self-motivated and organised with a willingness to succeed and happy to work in an office based sales environment
- Excellent customer focus
- Commercially aware
- Good negotiation and relationship management skills
For further details please send your CV with a short paragraph outlining your interest in the role and salary expectations.