Are you looking for an inspiring and entrepreneurial environment in which to sell a unique portfolio of digital resources? Our client, a leading independent publisher in Oxford, is looking for an enthusiastic and positive Sales Executive to cover maternity leave for 12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress in their sales career or someone looking to return to publishing who would enjoy a fast-paced role within a collaborative team. There is the possibility for this role to be worked flexibly/from home some days per week.
- Deliver strategic plans for sales throughout the territory, to University Libraries as well as Consortia, Government institutions, research institutions and more
- Devise a sales plan that will help to deliver sales targets in relevant time frames
- Identify opportunities, customer outreach, management of tender process and pitches for all consortia deals within the territory
- Provide back-up to the Customer Services team on an ad hoc basis
- Identify ways to increase market share in the region, through further product development, distributor relations, events, and promotional campaigns
- Report on the changing needs of customers especially in relation to purchasing decisions
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of working in publishing sales and/or marketing, preferably Academic, required
- Able to absorb and retain a large amount of product, system and market information
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Positive, outgoing approach with a focus on end results
- Will suit someone looking to gain experience of a sales environment, or someone looking to return to the industry
- The role presents the opportunity to travel within the region
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.