Looking for a new field sales opportunity? A leading academic publisher is looking for a customer-focused sales professional to manage existing business and generate new business with Higher Education institutions. Reporting to the Sales Manager you will develop relationships and sell to decision makers at universities and higher education establishments to expand the Publisher’s growing textbook products. Based from home, you will cover the Midlands and some East of England territory.
- Relationship management of a portfolio of educational customers.
- Plan, schedule and regularly visit key individuals within educational organisations to close sales opportunities.
- Analyse sales figures, run reports and maintain the adoption database.
- Monitor sales of key textbook adoptions.
- Work with the wider sales teams to ensure textbook adoption information is provided effectively.
- Develop alternative routes to market, including direct sales for print and digital content.
- Attending and contributing to UK and international sales meetings to build product knowledge and gather market relevant intelligence (Post Covid).
You will be a highly skilled sales professional, happy to work in a field sales environment. Ideally you will have experience from a similar or related background or experience from a publishing sales background, however applications from other industries will be considered. Customer focused, with a commercial outlook, you will be able to make recommendations to support sales targets. Ideally residing within the territory, you will require to travel throughout the territory, post Covid. You will also be required to have a full driving license.
This position has an excellent base salary and bonus scheme, plus company car, as well as excellent company benefits.
For further information please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.