Do you have excellent administrative or customer service experience and looking for your next great role? Our client is a leading independent publisher with offices globally and fantastic lists, looking for a Sales Executive to join their team in Oxford to work on their non-fiction books. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of different books and would suit someone who is interested in working in the publishing industry.
Sales Executive Key duties:
- Increase UK sales for a variety of books and games, across their sport, nautical and other special interest lists
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing customers and build relationships with new ones
- Deal with special offers and promotions, creating relevant sales materials
- Work with relevant publishing departments including distribution, editorial and marketing teams to drive sales
Sales Executive Experience / skills required:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good Excel skills
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Ability to juggle a busy and varied work load
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.