Our client is an online start up in the academic publishing sector looking to hire a Sales Manager to significantly grow sales of their software to universities in the UK and internationally. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious sales person with experience selling to academic institutions who is looking for a new challenge and would like to make a significant contribution to the growth of this company. This position is based in central London and some home working can be accommodated.
- Generate new business and maximise sales of subscription packages to universities
- Develop strong relationships with academics, department heads and libraries
- Implement sales strategies and meet targets
- Pay visits to institutions and attend conferences and exhibitions
Experience / skills required:
- Proven institutional sales experience and knowledge of the higher education market
- Existing contacts with academics, department heads and libraries
- An ambitious, target driven approach
- Flexibility to travel when required
Salary: c. £35K basic (OTE c.£95k) + car allowance
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 020 7034 7869
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.