Are you a Sales Manager looking for a new challenge? A leading Audiobook Publisher is looking to appoint a Sales Manager to manage the sales performance in the South of England , providing ongoing account management and sales support to institutional customers and library sector. Based from home with regular travel in the south of the UK, You will represent the company and digital solution services, driving profitable growth to agreed targets.
Directly managing accounts within the territory, you will make regular sales visits and will be the first point of contact for customers. Reporting to the Commercial Director and liaising with internal colleagues, you will develop a sales strategy for each account.
- Demonstrable experience in sales with field based experience
- Ideally experience to include selling digital and audio and complex products
- Strong knowledge of different sales techniques with ability to adapt to suit the situation
- Strong commercial/financial awareness
- Strong communications skills and the ability to quickly create strong and credible relationships with customers for long term benefit
- Strong closing and consultative selling skills
- The willingness to travel 4 out of the 5 days per week
You will be a self-starter, highly driven with an entrepreneurial approach. Ideally with good digital awareness, you will have an interest in digital technology and online media. An enthusiasm for books and reading for pleasure will be an advantage as will be your experience of consultative sales.
UK Licence is required.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.