We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join a well-known independent trade publisher based in central London. In this role, you will support the in-house trade sales team and help carry our marketing campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with some previous book publishing to join a growing and highly successful company.
- Support in the management of external stakeholders and help with customer service
- Research and contact trade and non-trade outlets
- Manage company social media channels and create email blasts
- Identify special sales opportunities
- Contribute in sales and marketing meetings
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience within book publishing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organised with a keen attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.