An academic and professional publisher based in central Cambridge is looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join their team. This is an entry-level position and would be a fantastic first step into publishing where you would have the opportunity to develop into and build on the role.
- To ensure that key information is communicated quickly and accurately through communication and sales channels
- Maintain UK and international customer lists and the company website
- Help execute marketing campaigns
- Draft and proofread promotional materials
- Contribute and participate in team meetings
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build customer and author relationships
- A proactive team player who is keen to get involved and learn
- Excellent English language skills
- University degree or equivalent
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.