A highly successful publishing technology company based in London, which supports subscriptions to newspapers, magazines and book publishers is looking for a dynamic, confident individual with some experience in an account management or marketing role, ideally with a sound understanding of subscriptions and magazines. This is a fabulous opportunity to broaden your knowledge of digital marketing and sales techniques, and work with a group of innovative people on a range of cutting-edge digital products.
This role will involve working within a marketing team who are responsible for maintaining relationships with current clients, outreach and lead generation, managing PR strategy and the upkeep of branding, using social media, to focus on building the company’s subscriptions. Our client offers flexible hybrid working
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Account management, to maximise performance and engagement of their current clients
- Generating leads through paid and organic marketing campaigns
- Creating content for digital marketing channels, including social media, newsletter, and blogs
- Assistaing with PR, through research and writing press releases
- Conducting research for and improving the company’s marketing databases
We are looking for an ambitious individual looking to expand their digital sales and marketing experience. You will have 1-2 years’ experience from a similar background (subscriptions, magazines, digital content and/or libraries), You will have the ability to look creatively at marketing content, and possess strong organisation and relationship management skills. An interest in publishing technology is essential as are excellent IT and social media skills.
Our client offers a generous salary and attractive company benefits, and for further information please send your CV and a short cover note.