Do you have sales experience in academic publishing? Are you looking for a home-based part-time position with flexible hours? This might just be the right job for you! Our client is an STM publisher looking for a self-motivated Sales & Marketing Executive to sell their subscription-based products internationally. This is a great opportunity to join a small and friendly team with a start-up feel. Please note that this is for a 6-month contract to start in July on a part-time basis (20 hours a week).
- Sell and renew subscription-based products to international academic institutions and libraries
- Identify key opportunities for direct sales and upsell within client base
- Work closely with regional agents to coordinate sales
- Manage full sales cycle and develop robust sales pipeline to achieve targets
- Forecast and report on sales monthly
- Identify marketing material needed and maintain social media coverage to support sales
Experience / skills required:
- Sales experience in academic publishing is a must
- Experience working with academic libraries in Europe is required
- Experience using Salesforce or other sales software
- Self-motivated and organised, able to work on own initiative
- Collaborative attitude, with the ability to work in a small team
- Flexible approach to work; need to be comfortable in a start-up like environment
- Ability to travel internationally (when/if possible)
Applications needed urgently
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.