Are you looking to find your first role, or indeed your next career step, in academic and Professional publishing? A leading scientific publisher of books, journals and digital resources are looking to appoint a Sales & Marketing Operations Assistant to support the Marketing team with campaigns across digital and offline marketing channels which will drive the uptake of Open Access models and will maximise subscriptions. This position will be hybrid working with 2 days in the London office each week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking ad hoc marketing projects
- Managing online brand presence
- Supporting the wider team in social media, e-mail and other marketing campaigns
- Utilising and disseminating analytics to understand the efficacy of campaigns
- Maintaining up-to-date information on websites and the organisation’s blog
- Undertaking other tasks as directed by the Marketing Operations Manager
You will have a good knowledge of a range of marketing techniques and strategies and will have ability to work well as part of a team. Using your industry and market awareness experience, you will have an analytical approach to using insights and data to measure the success of campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your marketing career and to work with a great team. Ideally, candidates must have some relevant experience within book and journal publishing or entry level candidates should have a Masters in Publishing.
For further details and a job description please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant skills to: email@example.com