A highly successful and fast growing arts education company at the forefront of EdTech has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Operations Director to join the team based in their bright and modern central London offices (with flexibility for hybrid/remote working). The company offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
The Sales Operations Director will work closely with the sales and marketing team to optimise the sales operations tech stack (particularly HubSpot CRM) with the goal of maximising sales and marketing effectiveness. This is a senior role with a high level of responsibility and autonomy within a fast-paced environment and high-growth company. The Sales Operations Director will have the opportunity to:
- Build world-class sales operations processes and infrastructure within and around HubSpot CRM
- Manage and optimise systems used by leadership and sales and marketing team members
- Create dashboards and reports that measure performance metrics (calls, emails, demos, pipeline generation, lead generation, etc.) and deliver insights and drive continuous improvement across the organisation
- Develop and maintain CRM data governance standards that guide data entry and optimise data interconnectedness, display, and accessibility
- Secure account and contact data for target markets
- Maintain data quality (data freshness/updates, cleanliness, history)
- Organise data and support the assignment and management of sales territories
- Engineer data entry so that it measures progress toward key performance objectives and generates desired sales and marketing analytics
- Create and maintain clear documentation of CRM data entry/processes, data governance policies, Sales Department policies and procedures; and sales operations-related training manuals and related resource material
- Create and deliver training for sales team members to utilise and make best use of sales operations systems and tools
- Negotiate and maintain relationships with software and data providers
The Sales Operations Director will have sales operations experience in optimising data and sales processes within a CRM (Hubspot) and creating and managing data dashboards for a sales organisation. The ideal candidate will be data focused and analytical, but also a Hubspot whizz and be able to pull data together to present to the Senior Leadership Team and help to advise the business on how best to use the data. They will also be a strong communicator as they will be helping to train the sales team. As Sales Operations Director you will ideally have an understanding of SAAS subscription sales, as well as a background in the technology, software, or Education / EdTech sectors. Along with excellent stakeholder management, negotiation and relationship building skills, it's also imperative the Sales Operations Director has prior experience of Hubspot as a CRM, exceptional Excel skills and is confident working autonomously.
To find out more about the opportunity to join this innovative, fast-growing EdTech business, get in touch ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.