A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious independent trade publisher in Central London as a temporary Sales Operations Executive, for an initial 6-month contract. Our client is looking for an extremely well organised candidate to assist with the daily running of the Sales Operations team, working across Adult, Children's and Academic lists.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Liaising with internal teams across Editorial, Sales, Marketing and Production to ensure the smooth running of the publishing schedule
- Liaising with international branches in US and Australia to look after availability of stock in all territories and manage stock imports
- Working closely and maintaining rapports with warehouse partners
- Overseeing deliveries and releases of front list titles
- Putting together reports and data for reprint meetings
- Managing POD titles and monographs publishing programmes
This is an amazing role for a good problem-solver, confident in their communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of Excel, and able to work with publishing systems such as Biblio or Vista. Experience in import/export, publishing or Print on Demand industries will be advantageous.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.