Would you like to work for one of Ireland’s top educational publishing companies? Are you interested in a new and exciting sales role?
We have a fabulous new sales role within this growing educational sales team. Based in Dublin and reporting to the Sales Manager the Sales Representative will be responsible for selling and promoting a highly successful range of print, digital and e-learning publications, and resources to schools in the Dublin area.
This role would suit an organised and highly motivated self-starter with great people skills and an interest in education and technology.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account management of primary and secondary schools in your territory
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Achieving set sales targets
- Growing the product market share by upselling and cross-selling
- Attending relevant events for networking and new business prospecting
This is a highly interesting sales role involving consultative but persuasive sales techniques and the successful person will have:
- A proven track record in sales, ideally educational sales but more importantly a history of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding presentation, communication and customer service skills
- A strong interest in education is essential
- A working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Outlook etc.
- The ability to work as an individual or part of a highly successful team
- Full driving licence (essential)
This role carries an attractive salary, company benefits, bonus and car.
For further information please send your CV and salary expectations.