This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading research content and technology provider who are looking to hire a field-based Sales Specialist for their History and Archive products to cover France, Benelux, Nordics & Baltics.
The Sales Specialist will provide subject-matter expertise and deliver speciality product value proposition in collaboration with Account Managers. Reporting into the Regional Sales Director, the key responsibilities include:
- Driving new business, uncovering opportunities, creating target lists and territory planning
- Identifying opportunities based upon key initiatives and product roadmaps driven from Sales
- Creating unique relationships with key stakeholders to support lead generation and sales activity
- Interfacing with Pre-Sales Engineers and RFP teams to gain support and pursue RFPs
- Leading speciality product forecasting in collaboration with Speciality Product Sales Directors
- Coordinating weekly forecast activities with input from the Account Manager
- Leading and scheduling meetings with key decision makers and influencers in library
- Organising product demonstrations and leading pre-sales technical consulting
- Maintaining pricing ownership with direction from the pricing team
- Leading initial training for speciality products, engaging training team when appropriate
- Updating leads and new activity in SalesForce.com for speciality products
- National and International travel.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of selling online/digital content and the ability to develop a deep understanding of speciality products. You will be capable of leading demonstrations, training and presentations and be able to clearly and compellingly articulate value proposition for speciality products. You will operate with a high level of enthusiasm and have strong influencing and negotiation skills. Any experience selling into the library or Higher Education market along with fluency in French will be highly desirable.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme, a car allowance, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 314. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com.