The library division of an international academic publisher is hiring for their team and are looking for a strong teamplayer to support their sales team as their new Sales Support Executive.
This role will collaborate with colleagues based in three different continents and help them as they take their operations into a new exciting phase.
Based in the UK, this position can be largely remote, with occasional visits to the London office (ca. 1 day a month).
- Maintaining the CRM system together with colleagues in the sales team
- Keeping track of renewals by managing a customer spreadsheet
- Supporting the global sales team with various account management duties including answering queries from customers, raising invoices and processing renewals
- Assisting clients with trial accounts and implementation
- Ad hoc administrative and promotional tasks as required
This role will suit someone with some experience of CRM systems, strong customer service, and someone who enjoys working as part of a busy international team.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.