An expanding academic publishing services provider is looking for a Sales Support Executive to join their commercial team in Oxford. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to help build a sales pipeline and develop leads across all customer groups.
- Identify potential sales opportunities with new organisations.
- Assist in the creation, distribution and maintenance of sales materials and documentation.
- Assist with processing sales leads and email outreach to prospect clients.
- Interpret and report on sales strategy data and suggest sales process improvements.
- Provide up to date statistics for sales presentations.
Experience / skills required:
- Excellent Excel and computer literacy skills.
- Previous experience in a sales role is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Interest in the academic sector is highly desirable.
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and communication skills.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Contact: Faye Jones
Tel: 01865 339 529
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.