A leading international education company at the forefront of learning and technology is seeking a SalesForce Operations Manager to drive, champion and coach best practice of their sales platform (CRM) usage amongst sales teams globally. Based in London, this position offers a fantastic opportunity to help shape consistency, strategy and process across an international division, whilst in return our client provides excellent training, development and a competitive salary package and excellent benefits.
The SalesForce Operations Manager will work alongside regional sales and sales operations teams to drive consistent and complete SalesForce.com (SFDC) reporting and coach these teams to accurately define new pipeline opportunities. There will be a particular emphasis on those regions that have only recently adopted deeper SFDC usage and on those regions where market-share growth has highest potential. Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing an exceptional understanding of sales operations processes and tools that drive business and operational optimisation.
- Training, coaching and influencing those regions that need a deeper review into their sales practice and applying methodologies to capture and grow new pipeline.
- Applying SFDC practice globally; acting as a key Customer Relationship Management (CRM) advocate and continuously striving for process optimisation and operational excellence.
- Defining SFDC usage process and providing the infrastructure and content for training and user on boarding.
- Partnering with the relevant team internally to develop platform enhancements that reflect evolving business needs.
The ideal SalesForce Operations Manager will have proven experience working with SalesForce.com, either in an analyst or a sales operational role. You will be an analytical thinker with exceptional communication skills, as well as be adept at working in an international or cross-cultural setting. Note, the role will entail occasional travel and there will be a need to hold WebEx meetings outside of normal working hours, especially when working with teams in Sydney, Singapore, India and Mexico.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity to join a global player in EdTech, get in touch now!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.