We have an amazing opportunity with a global scientific publishing and communications company in Bath, looking to appoint a Scientific Content Creator to join their Editorial team and support with the creation and delivery of engaging multi-platform digital content. This role will be responsible for assisting with a busy editorial calendar and developing more channels to deliver exciting new content.
Working closely with the Editor, the Scientific Content Creator will:
- Developing and promoting scientific content across multiple media types, including video, interviews with key opinion leaders, articles and features, infographics, and digital events
- Growing a network of partnerships and channels to deliver this content
- Working towards Editorial KPI's to plan and create an editorial & communications plan to increase membership, traffic and engagement
- Managing ad hoc editorial projects as instructed by the Editor
- Providing general admin support
This is an incredible role for a good communicator who is passionate about promoting scientific content and engaging with a global scientific community. The ideal candidate will come from a scientific background (preferably in Life Sciences or Chemistry), and be able to demonstrate a keen interest in science communication and digital content.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.