Are you ready to step up into a Sales Manager role in Academic publishing? We have a great opportunity to join a prestigious publisher of online courses and digital resources for the academic market and take ownership of their accounts across the North, Midlands, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland territories, and some parts of Europe. Reporting directly into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing existing relationships with key academic clients and build successful long-term connections with the institutions and senior staff
- Promoting new products and online courses to institutions, to ensure renewal of subscriptions and up selling
- Creating sales strategies across the assigned territories to maximise interest in the publisher's digital resources and get more institutions involved in collaborative projects
- Managing own customer pipeline
- Identifying new opportunities for the business, and engage in promotion activity
This is a fantastic remote-working opportunity for a target-driven individual with proven record of account management, ideally in the higher education sector. You will possess drive and motivation, and be able to communicate at all levels, and to negotiate and pitch new products. You will thrive in a sales environment and be able to manage your pipeline and clients. An understanding of sales databases and digital sales tools will be a bonus.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.