Our client is a leading publisher of academic books with offices worldwide. They are looking for an English speaking Senior Academic Sales Consultant to be based in The Netherlands to sell into higher education institutions and Academics in the Benelux region. Fluency in Dutch language is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious and well-respected publisher and would suit someone with solid sales experience in academia.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish relationships with lecturers to win new adoptions for textbooks and digital products
- Work towards sales targets and create business plans based on them
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing and editorial colleagues on market performance and competitor activity
- Attend sales meetings and conferences
What you’ll have:
- Solid sales experience in Academic publishing
- Experience working closely with academics
- Fluency in English and Dutch is essential
- Great communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Results and target oriented
Closing date: Wednesday 21st July 2021
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith on email@example.com on 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.