We are looking for an experienced and motivated Advertising Sales Manager to join a leading B2B publisher in the travel sector based in South London, with potential for remote working. You will take responsibility for selling advertising space through a number of mediums, including award-winning magazines, supplements, websites and digital products.
This is a rare opportunity for the right person to make their mark on one of the UK's leading travel trade magazines and its related events products.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining an existing advertising / events sales territory
- Developing new customers
- Attending day/evening events and conferences in the UK and overseas
- Constantly maintaining databases
- Determination to learn the industry
- Outstanding communication skills
- An articulate and confident 'people' person; outgoing, ambitious and enthusiastic
- An experienced advertising sales person with a proven track record
- Events sales experience an advantage but not essential
- Strong under pressure - seeking a new challenge and not afraid of hard work
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Highly organised with excellent time-management and admin skills
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.