Do you have experience of foreign rights contracts and permissions? Are you keen to join a leading Children’s books publisher in London? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Contracts Executive to take ownership of the day-to-day management of foreign rights agreements. This is a permanent full-time role available from August.
What you’ll be doing:
- Issue and administer foreign rights contracts incl. co-edition and licensed rights in a timely manner
- Handle related administration to ensure timely payment and correct allocation of income, maintaining up-to-date, accurate records and filing systems
- Deal with internal and external contractual /copyright and rights queries
- Monitor contract expiry dates and deal with reversions and/or renewals
What you’ll have:
- Solid experience in contracts and permissions in publishing
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and, ideally, the Biblio system
- Meticulous and numerate, with excellent organisation skills
- Confident communicator, able to maintain relationships with the Foreign Rights and Exports teams, authors and illustrators
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.