A well-known, global publisher is looking to recruit an experienced Editorial leader to develop their portfolio of nutrition and dietary products. This brand is a well-established online news source and has developed a successful global portfolio of related events and awards, over the years.
This is a dynamic and varied role that will give the successful person the opportunity to deliver content across a broad range of topics that contribute to the success of the brand. There will be opportunity to travel, representing the brand whilst building a network of European industry experts. An enthusiasm for science, health and nutrition is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and strengthening the brand’s editorial visibility and engaging with their primary audience
- Delivering high quality editorial multimedia content
- Championing the editorial roadmap for the title
- Propose new brand development opportunities
- Produce engaging creative content across a variety of mediums, and lead your team to do likewise
- Moderate events, chair panels and deliver presentations at events
- Organise, lead and mentor a busy editorial team
This role is ideal for someone who has a strong B2B journalism background with experience in an editorial role, and who has line management experience. You will be a digital native ideally with some experience in nutraceuticals, health, nutrition, science or pharmaceutical B2B journalism. You should be a confident public speaker with a strong business sense and great networking skills.
This is an ideal opportunity to drive a successful brand and be part of an inspirational and forward-thinking team.
The company is currently working from home, and there is scope for flexible working.
For further information, please send your CV outlining your interest and salary expectations.